Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Board

Chat for fun with anyone online

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ya ya ya im back

Go down 
+3
Angel
JayeJayepitbull
beaver bond
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dag264
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-25

ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:19 am

If your going to talk know what your talking about.....it is a religion.....Christian,hinduism, buddhist, all of them are religions. Looo up religion. It is the true religion though I believe. But it is people like you that give bad names to Christians. You always say how your a christian but then don't show it at all.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:14 pm

All I can say is "WoW"
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:50 pm

thanks dan thats exactly wat i ment
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:54 pm

yeah dan is right
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

Number of posts : 230
Hobbies : um skateboarding rodney mullens the best lol um i love flirtin with hot girls lol and just chilin
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:46 pm

no hes not u no u pretend 2 b a chriatian ur what i call a plastic christian u swear and u always acting like a jerk and no its not a religion a religion is something that people belevemost the time its made up but christianty thats the real deal i have faith i my religion thats y i never swear and thats y i apoligize 4 my actions like so jill i no this probablly means nutin 2 u but im sorry i was so rude 2 u every1 has difforent opinions and im sorry 4 getting mad at u 4 having a difforent 1 but i just don't like gay people cause thats how i was raised
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathstrg11
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:14 am

apolige never accepted u hurt me and u made me realize wat a jerk u are and u swear and u dont always apologizxe but u are right everyone has their own opinions and are all raised differently but u cant be just ur parents miny me u can be who ever u want to be
Back to top Go down
ewee14
Co-Admin
ewee14

Number of posts : 22
Hobbies : SPORTS, many HOCKEY
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:31 pm

um well ok im taking no sides here. but what exacticly happened to get u 2 so mad at each other? and if u dont want to tell me thats fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funbun.niceboard.com
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:59 am

look back at the convorsations
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:08 am

beaver bond wrote:
no hes not u no u pretend 2 b a chriatian ur what i call a plastic christian u swear and u always acting like a jerk and no its not a religion a religion is something that people belevemost the time its made up but christianty thats the real deal i have faith i my religion thats y i never swear and thats y i apoligize 4 my actions like so jill i no this probablly means nutin 2 u but im sorry i was so rude 2 u every1 has difforent opinions and im sorry 4 getting mad at u 4 having a difforent 1 but i just don't like gay people cause thats how i was raised

Wow very "Christian" like of you to judge people and say there not christians....I never said you weren't even if I thought you weren't it would be very rude to say so. And no matter what you say Christianity is a religion. Knowing is believeing if your a christian you obviously BELEIVE in God. And I swear very rarely. People aren't nessecarily not christians if they swear a couple times. If you look up religon in a dictionary it won't say "What people believe but not christianity because thats real." You seriously need to pay more attention to what you say. You've contradicted yourself a number of times and been very hypocritical.
And if saying 1 swear word means your not a christian your saying that many christians aren't christians. I supoose have 1 cup of beer or smoking a cig means your not a christian too right?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:33 am

stop this argument...
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 pm

was that directed towards me dan??
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:26 pm

No it was directed towards Nate.
Hes saying christianity isn't a religion and contradictiing himself and being very hypocritical its getting irritating.
Thats why I had the woute there of his...
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:57 pm

ah i see thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
ewee14
Co-Admin
ewee14

Number of posts : 22
Hobbies : SPORTS, many HOCKEY
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:05 am

wow i understand that. and Dan ur right on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funbun.niceboard.com
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:13 pm

which covers it dan and i are right and nate just needs to be nicer ta and da
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

Hobbies : um skateboarding rodney mullens the best lol um i love flirtin with hot girls lol and just chilin

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:48 pm

dag264 wrote:
beaver bond wrote:

Wow very "Christian" like of you to judge people and say there not christians....I never said you weren't even if I thought you weren't it would be very rude to say so. And no matter what you say Christianity is a religion. Knowing is believeing if your a christian you obviously BELEIVE in God. And I swear very rarely. People aren't nessecarily not christians if they swear a couple times. If you look up religon in a dictionary it won't say "What people believe but not christianity because thats real." You seriously need to pay more attention to what you say. You've contradicted yourself a number of times and been very hypocritical.
And if saying 1 swear word means your not a christian your saying that many christians aren't christians. I supoose have 1 cup of beer or smoking a cig means your not a christian too right?
no i was saying christians don't swear if u do swear then how the hec will any1 b able 2 tell the difference between a christian and any other person just been saved doasn't make u a christian its ur actions so u can b saved but if u swear and do all u want then ur not a christian
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:53 pm

and i said im sorry i don't care if u forgive me or not and so i wasn't arguing i wasn't evan on this chat site 4 like a month yet every1 blames me 4 everything do any of u relize how bad ur treating me do u? ya i have made mistakes but r u any bettter making me suffer huh? ur not any better and u no it but mabey i should just make all u jerks happy and kill myself thats what every1 wants!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:51 pm

dont joke about kjilling urself thats not kool at all
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:51 pm

u think im kidding? im not that isn't funny u have no clue what ive been goin through ill admit ive thought about it but i still have blessings in my life so im not gona hurt myself in anyway
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:41 am

lets don't talk about killing ourselves
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:20 am

look i may not no wat ur going through urself but if u actually got to no me im very suicidal ask dan or britt and i think ur just looking for attention
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:04 pm

ya w/e jill what kind of a freak pretends 2 b suicidle 4 attention i don't i do like attention but not here and i no ur not gona care but im gona pray 4 u i don't want u 2 suffer i want u 2 b happy jill evan though sometimes i may b a jerk i do love u (not in a grosss way lol)
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:12 pm

ive met a few and i am sorry to call u a liar. i do appreciate that u do care about me even if i dont like u i care about u too i care abouty everyone even the asses i dont no why i guess i just am like that i do have a soft side but my dark side is much more noticeable. dont kill urself i no i shouldnt want to kill myself but i do i just like to take other peoples pain away im sorry i was rude to u but its just how i am with certain people and trust me this is not the end of my fighting i never quit on wat i think
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:05 pm

ok well don't worry i won't kill myself im not a big fan of pain lol but i gues every1 gos through tough times its just life
Back to top Go down
JayeJayepitbull
JayeJayepitbull

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:12 am

yup but i luv pain pain is my therapy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya ya ya im back   ya ya ya im back - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya ya ya im back
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Board :: Playing Games-
Jump to: