Chat Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Board

Chat for fun with anyone online

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DO you like soccer?

Go down 
+4
Nateo3
Jackie
Flameboy
donttread22
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you watch soccer?
yes
DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
no
DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

Number of posts : 861
Hobbies : SOCCER! hmm...hanging out with Eric and Brendan. street hockey
Registration date : 2007-01-19

DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:30 am

i think...i remember seing her when he showed me his family picture. idk
Back to top Go down
https://coolboard.niceboard.com
dag264
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:33 am

IDK there both fat. Yeah you hear me right nate hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:40 am

lol...130 at age 12 is...not skinny nate. lol
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:28 pm

haha I weigh 92 at 15...lol
Back to top Go down
donttread22
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 927
Hobbies : SOCCER, tormenting Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:12 pm

yeah well it mite b nate
Back to top Go down
http://donttread22.50megs.com/
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:45 pm

Eric you dork! shelbybro16 IS nate and that avatar is not! what a doofus. lol
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:20 pm

I'm 94 at 5.3 height Isn't it funny how Nate asked how tall I was and I said 5.3 then he said he was 5.4 lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:42 pm

hahaha yeah funny..
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:53 am

was that sarcasm. -_-
Back to top Go down
donttread22
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:11 pm

wow...wut kinda mad person r u? u don't post bad conversations...u only post the funny ones Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:49 pm

I'm lost why did you post that here? And was that on myspace? And if you talk to nate anymore tell him he can lick whipped cream off a burning oven.
Back to top Go down
donttread22
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:41 pm

that's a good one...lol!
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:42 pm

My dog did it 1ce and since my dog probly has a higher IQ then him nate might do it 0_o except it was gravy and my dog jumped up right as it spilled and burnt his paw then jumped down and was like limping for the next ocouple days.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:17 pm

EW!!! ok he is such a freaking LIAR! omg i kept saying no no no and he just kept doing it. and YUCK!!! someone HELP ME! he thinks hes soo romantic but hes a sick DOG!
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:11 pm

ROFL I talked to Nate on Aarons site and hes all mad because he claims I told you a rumor that a cheerleader wanted to frenchkiss him. When I called him a loser on this site in a PM he said "WELLL I'm not! I have all these awesome friends...." then he listed like 20 things lol which isn't even very many friends. plus he was just thinking up names I think lol. And he told me a cheerleader wanted to french kiss him lol.
He apparently is awesome at skating w/o knowing anything except the name tonyhawk Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:44 pm

o gosh

Nate=Mad man. lol
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:20 pm

dag264 Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:14 pm Topic: Re: [None]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very fasinating...........She tells me you wanted to do that stuff rofl.

nateo3 Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:29 pm Topic: Re: [None]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well she wanted me lick wipcream of her neck and kiss her neck all kinds of stuff french kissing her while we had ice cream in r mouths she looked up stuff on the net and she wanted 2 do it all with me y cause im romantic and i won her over < I fear to think what he was probly looking up on the internet lol.... u prolly wouldn't even wanna do that stuff with Jack lol
RIGHT?

dag264 Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:16 pm Topic: Re: [None]

2 more lies YAY FOR NATE!
So waht exactly all did Jackie supposedly want to do with you lol?

nateo3 Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:08 pm Topic: Re: [None]

omg ur an idiat i said a cheerleader asked me out and a girl wanted 2 french kiss me and that girl was jakie < ROFL!!!!!! isn't that a lot better?

dag264 Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:29 am Topic: Re: [None]

Actually no you told me a french cheerleader wanted to kiss you.....
And your in no position to call nayone a loser.

nateo3 Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:13 pm Topic: Re: [None]

um ya ur the loser who made up a rumor that i said a cheerleader wanted 2 french kiss me and told that 2 jakie <He called me a loser rofl! He also called me fat before...... Rolling Eyes then again hes only like 60lb more then me.

dag264 Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:27 pm Topic: [None]

Hola Nate.
Remember me?
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Admin
Admin
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:36 am

o wow! yuck! and no i wouldnt and its JEFF Daniel!
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:40 am

I thought it was funniest the time he called me fat lol. He's the 140lb choob that's like 4.10 lol.
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

Number of posts : 230
Hobbies : um skateboarding rodney mullens the best lol um i love flirtin with hot girls lol and just chilin
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm

u no dude ur really gay everytime u say how much i way its always difurent u r so gay and jakkie im sick of u lieing like this all that stuff was ur idea in the 1st place and i kept askin u i ur ready 4 this u kept saying yes yes yes so quit lieing 4 some stupid reputaion on this forum just 2 impress some retarts likwe dag and i no ur cousins mentally retarded dude ikm sorry i really m but get over it u big baby gosh i new some1 who was retarded and he was awsome he looked weard bt was awsome so quit beeen a baby and using that so people won't say ur retarted cause 1 of these days there all gona realize that u really r retarted so shut up
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nathstrg11
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:13 pm

HAHA yyyeah I think your retarted nate,.......but then again thats not nice to say to someone so nvm and NATE that was very mean to say
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

Hobbies : um skateboarding rodney mullens the best lol um i love flirtin with hot girls lol and just chilin

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 pm

'says like alittle kid' ya well he started it
Back to top Go down
Angel
Regular
Regular
Angel

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 am

Hahahahaha...ok I think we should just forget about that and go on with our lives
Back to top Go down
beaver bond
Regular
Regular
beaver bond

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:48 am

ok fine w/e uh check out my signature lol
Back to top Go down
dag264
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm

beaver bond wrote:
u no dude ur really gay everytime u say how much i way its always difurent u r so gay and jakkie im sick of u lieing like this all that stuff was ur idea in the 1st place and i kept askin u i ur ready 4 this u kept saying yes yes yes so quit lieing 4 some stupid reputaion on this forum just 2 impress some retarts likwe dag and i no ur cousins mentally retarded dude ikm sorry i really m but get over it u big baby gosh i new some1 who was retarded and he was awsome he looked weard bt was awsome so quit beeen a baby and using that so people won't say ur retarted cause 1 of these days there all gona realize that u really r retarted so shut up

I thought you weren't coming to start fights?
I'm not going to throw another toddlerish insult like yours at you, but I was wondering are you homeschooled?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO you like soccer?   DO you like soccer? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO you like soccer?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Board :: Sports :: Soccer-
Jump to: